To succeed in an online class you must have certain basic technical skills.
You must know how to:
- Use an Internet browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Use an online search engine (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Send and receive email (including attaching files)
- Save files to your hard drive
- Find files on your hard drive (Windows help / Mac help)
- Take a screenshot
- Use a word processor that can save files in the .doc or .docx format (such as Microsoft Office Word, OpenOffice, or Google Docs)
Select the links above for help with any of these skills.