By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-up blocked. You can also decide to allow pop-ups.
- Click the Chrome menu (top right) on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
- In the Pop-ups section, select Allow all sites to show pop-ups. Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions.
IE and Edge
Applies to: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 Windows 7
- To turn Pop-up Blocker on or off.
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or clear the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security.
- Under the Permissions section, check the box next to Block pop-up windows to enable the pop-up blocker or uncheck the box to disable the blocker altogether.
- Select Safari > Preferences.
- Click on Security at the top of the window.
- Check the box Blockpop-up windows to enable this feature. Uncheck it to disable.
Resource: Enable/Disable Pop-up Blocker