- Select "Tools" from the main menu.
- Select "Pop-up Blocker" from the Tools menu.
- Select "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker" (red arrow).
To manually allow pop-up from a site:
- At the end of the address bar, click the pop-up blocker icon.
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [SITE]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the "Content Settings" dialog box.
To always allow pop-ups from a particular site:
- In the top-right corner of your Chrome window, click the Chrome menu.
- Select "Settings."
- Click "Show advanced settings."
- Under "Privacy," click the "Content Settings" button.
- Under "Pop-ups," click "Manage Exceptions."